High Net-Worth & MIRROR RESPECT™ DIVORCE
Navigating the complexity of a divorce involving significant property, assets, and wealth demands an experienced legal team with financial acumen and expertise, and Michael is in the American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL), and is 1 of 5 Texas lawyers using the Family Law Software that will make your case more efficient. His continuing financial education helps him to advise you and protect what you've worked so hard to achieve. He also knows when to bring in experts. But even when there are only financial matters and no kid issues, a MIRROR RESPECT™ DIVORCE whether Collaborative Divorce, Mediation, or Uncontested - is important. It will save you money, and for you and your kids, it will save you from stress!
High Net-Worth and High-Income divorces often involve the following and more, including all issues associated with them:
- Issues affecting CEO's and other high ranking corporate officers
- Investments such as:
- stocks; bonds; mutual funds; index funds; exchange traded funds; commodities; real estate, incl REITS; annuities; alternative investments; alternative investments
- Valuation of Family businesses
- Family Offices, Charitable Foundations
- High income, profit distributions, commissions, and bonus issues
- Jointly held and multifarious retirement accounts
- Life insurance policies & Annuities
- Unique Investments
- multiple homes in various states and countries
- Intellectual property, such as trademarks, copyrights, and patents
- Recreational vehicles, watercraft, and private aircraft
- Other high-valued assets and property
World-Class Representation meets Custom-Tailored Solutions
Hiller Law understands divorce is inherently an emotionally difficult and stressful time for any family. The additional challenges high net-worth families face in dividing portfolios and assets introduces numerous factors that make it essential to work with a highly qualified legal partner.
Our expertise in working with diverse clients and cultures across the globe with large and complex family estates, and our extensive professional network of trusted partners in the financial and business sectors, makes us one of the few firms in Texas well positioned to craft bespoke solutions that take into account the unique circumstances of your case.
From assessing true valuations of your businesses and property, to uncovering hidden assets, to mitigating the tax consequences of your divorce, Hiller Law ensures that our due diligence, breadth of experience, and extensive network of experts protect and preserve your life's investments.
Integrity, Discretion, and Child-Focused
Demanding careers, extensive travel, and public notoriety are often factors for one or both parents in High Net-Worth/Income divorces, especially when there are children involved. Our attorneys take a holistic approach in advising you on child custody and support matters, estate planning, and privacy concerns to ensure your children's interests are protected.
Experienced High Net-Worth Divorce Attorneys
Get started by contacting us to schedule an initial consultation.